Monday, August 24, 2009

Running out of time!

Well here is the newest addition to our remodel.
A friend told me I was not remodeling but "rebuilding" I feel that this
is ultimately true. Chad has not been home in 10 months
and doesn't recognize his home anymore.
We have added a covered porch on the front of the house.
It really has transformed the look of our home.
Chloe is standing on her own now... She is very close to walking.
She cut her top teeth tonight boy was she unhappy about it.
Amy, Chloe, Chelsey and I went to visit my mom after her brain surgery.
Eric and Blake went to a Washington state Scout jamboree
for 4 days with no showers. They smelled very stale
on our drive home.

Well... we are running out of time to get those last minute things done...
I am leaving wednesday 6 am for Orlando Florida 2 days
at Disneyworld and a 7 day cruise to the Carribean.

No comments: