Saturday, April 21, 2012

Our time at the hospital

Chad has been home from the hospital for a week.
It has been a really rough week.
I have some intense pictures I could show
but I am not sure how Chad would feel so I
guess you have to come visit if you want to see them.

We have had some setbacks this week which are a
huge bummer. More later on that.

Chad resting...

This is the Med students. He was interviewed by one
of them and then presented to the others.

The start of our 3 hr drive home. We didn't make
him wear his seatbelt.


I also suffered a pulled muscle from sleeping on
the "lounge chair" at the hospital.
This resulted in my own visit to the ER in the middle of the night. 
The pain has been incredible.
So I am taking some strong medication to help,
this had made an even more difficult week for Eric.
Sorry Babe :(



No comments: