Sunday, February 10, 2013

February update...

 
Well It's Valentines week.
We have been busy around here.
 
Chad is doing pretty good this week.
We have not heard from the ABI Team since last month
when we were there. So we do not know when we will be going back.
 
Chad went and played laser tag last night and
3 days ago he got a hearing aid. The hearing aid will
be very helpful for him as he continues to lose his hearing.
 
We don't know how long it will take, it could take 3 months or
5+ years. We obviously hope it takes FOREVER!
 That would work out the best for me (and him).
 
So in the last month Chad has been healing still, I think it
takes 2 months to recover from brain surgery.
 
He is having some side effects from his medicine.
He is having chest pain so they asked him to stop one
of the meds and referred us to a Cardiologist.
 
Yes... We get to add another doctor to our TEAM!
 
I started my job a week and a half ago.
Blake finished wrestling and Eric is doing the same thing.
 
 
I am laming on the pictures. I will try to get some up soon.
 
Happy Valentines week!
 
 


No comments: