Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's hard to post...

I sat here yesterday wondering what to say...
I sit here again wondering what to say....

I realize why I can't think of what to say,
because it's depressing.

Who wants to tell depressing news?

I want to tell you good news. I want to give hope.
I want hope for my son.

I want him to hear after his surgery in two weeks.

Here is my hope for this week:

 He's in Utah, with his friends.
He loved his time there for the short 3 months he lived there.
 He loves his friends. I hope he has a great week!

We had a friend come visit yesterday:
Jessica is the daughter of my friend from my youth.
She came to visit for the day and we went to Marymere falls and Lake Cresent.





2 comments:

Donna Copp said...

Oh Ronnie, my heart breaks for you and the anticipation of Chad's upcoming surgery. Just think, when this blog began we were worried about your surgery, all of the family's tests to indicate if they had the same condition Chad has, and completing your work for school -- and so far all has turned out positive. Let's just keep the faith and pray that Chad's surgery will be successful and that he has the best outcome possible. So proud of you and all the preparation you are doing to deal with whatever the future holds. Hope Chad has a wonderful time in Utah and time to just be with his friends and no stress!! Thinking of you all - Love you :0)

Murdlem said...

Donna, I started really blogging regularly over 3 years ago. During another very difficult time. You should go back and read those posts. With the current situation I do have alot of faith, and trust in Chad's doctors. I also however am a realist. Our lives are about to change no matter the outcome. Thanks for caring about my family!