Saturday, December 29, 2012

End of 2012 Thanks goodness!

Well.... We have made it to the end of 2012.
 
It has been a very rough year for us...
(just start reading from Jan 2012)
You will see that we have been through a lot
and are ready for it to END!
 
a couple pictures from Nov & Dec ...
Thanksgiving with Amy, Chloe and Shavik
Our whole family
The girls
Blake wins!
Chelsey and her co-worker Janessa
Chad with his buddies... Tyler & Cheri 
This poor kid has been through HELL this year!
 
Ice on the swollen eye really helped but... GEEZ 2 DAYS SOLID!

Christmas eve.... we live where it snows A LOT!





2 comments:

Dave LaBau said...

While I don't even know your name, I remember Eric from years ago when I was his YM President and his dad was our home teacher. I have watched your struggles with Chad and have felt your sadness, fear, hope and faith. Know that your family is in my prayers.

Dave LaBau

Murdlem said...

Dave, Thank you for keeping my family in your prayers. We are very grateful for them. It has been a year of sadness, fear, hope and faith. As I stated I will be glad when this year is over and have a hope for 2013. I hope you too have a good 2013. Thanks for reading!