Thursday, February 16, 2012

3 down 2 to go!

HI all,
I decided to add this post quickly. I am hurriedly doing my
homework trying to get ahead before my surgery next week.
Eric's MRI is clean, he has a normal brain.
Also my MRI came back as Normal.

We are grateful for this news!
Thank you everyone for your prayers on our behalf.
We still have two MRI's to go.
They were ordered today so they should
occur next week! We are feeling pretty confident
that they will also be normal.
But we shall see!

We go back to Dr. Backous tomorrow
to go over the surgery. (Not a fun visit.)

Sign language class #3 Tonight!
Our hands are tired. I never knew you
had to build up muscles in your hand to talk.

I did find a new app for the IPhone that
someone can call a deaf person and the voice recognition
turns their words into text.

I guess Chad's getting an IPhone.
This app is not available yet but will be soon.
It seems like they would have this already but
it is new. As of now you need some sort of
middle man to talk on the phone to a deaf person.

This will be a wonderful thing.

2 comments:

Dave LaBau said...

So sorry to hear about your family's health challenges. I remember Eric fondly when I was his YM's president and he was still young. I am surprised you would classify his brain as normal. It wasn't then and I find it hard to believe it is now. Best wishes.

Dave LaBau

Murdlem said...

Dave, Tonight @ SL class the Teacher kept calling him weird based on his comments so I would have to agree with you! Thanks for caring about us!