Thursday, February 9, 2012

What about the other kids? Child #3 is Clear :)


Chelsey had her MRI on Monday.
We got the news that she looks NEGATIVE for NF2.
 YIPPEE!

Eric had his MRI this morning.
So we will have to see what they say maybe tomorrow.

I will have my MRI next week and I'll take a Ultrasound as well!
(Why not? we have nothing better to do!)

 The Urologist wants to check on my kidney's before
my surgery since I had so many issues in Nov/Dec/Jan with
right flank pain.

That will make it 6 Medical appointments for next week.

Child # 1 and Child # 4 go to the doctor next week
just so they can order their MRI's. Each of our doctors
wanted to see us before they order the MRI.

My hope is that we all have the IAC MRI's done and have them
reviewed before February is over. 

Chad goes back to Seattle next week to discuss
the upcoming brain surgery.

Sign Language Class # 2 Tonight. We are doing good,
practicing everyday.

There is just so much going on I feel like I am running as fast as I can!
We are so exhausted.

But VERY grateful to have friends and family
who care about us and support us. THANK YOU!

Last of all ...
How do you recover from the removal of all
your wisdom teeth, 2 fillings and a crown?


Why Xbox of course!
Well this was day 2,
 he slept all of day one.

3 comments:

patsy said...

Thank Heavens!
hugs & more prayers your way

Murdlem said...

We appreciate them so much! Thank you!

Donna Copp said...

Good news on Chelsey. Now will continue to pray for the rest of the family to have good reports. Poor Chad, he must be miserable - Mouth pain is so horrible!! Try to get some rest for the busy week ahead. Love you.