Sunday, February 26, 2012

ALL CLEAR! YIPPEE!!!

Yesterday while being wheeled out of the hospital
I got the final phone call that our last child's MRI was normal.

Child #1 got the all clear a few days before that.
We are relieved to say the least.

So I guess Chad is a genetic mutant.
He is an X man.

I am home and recovering.
 :)

Since I was in the hospital I missed sign language class #4, which
came with about 120 new words which is about twice as many
as the past 3 weeks.

We are getting better thank goodness. I feel like this skill
will be very important. I am so glad we started right away.

We are very grateful to those who are helping us by bringing in meals,
and my mother who has cleaned my house and picked up child #4 from school every day.

We watched "The Hammer" movie last night. I bought it at Walmart.
It was very inspirational and thought provoking.




No comments: